Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Welcome To My Blog

Let's talk about money!

Hello and welcome to my blog, if you're a fellow online money maker feel welcome to comment on my posts and I will reply to each and every one of them.

So what is the purpose of this blog? Well the title gives it away. Now this might not seem like much, maybe it is; however, I believe I can make this amount (maybe less) in a year. To introduce myself, I would like you to address me as is, KingP. I am new to this online money making, and before I even made this blog I have fallen for a few scams myself. So brings forth the birth of this blog, this blog is not only about me, but I want to feel free to speak to others in the money making community and we can trade ideas and tips to one another.

I will be as consistent as I can with my posts and keep you guys up to date with my progress, as well as post things or sites I've come across that maybe I need a little clearing up on or want to introduce to you. This blog will be like a trading spot for ideas and other such things, you will help me out while I help you out. Of course once in a while I will stray off from the main topic of this blog and just talk about whatever. Please feel free to comment! I hope this will be an enjoyable and fun blog!

2 comments:

  1. i'm also a teenager. money is also needed XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. No doubt! In this age we teenagers need(want lol) more than our part-time income from work.

    Thanks e_m_y for subscribing! I'll try hard to find ways for all of us to make some extra cash online :D

    ReplyDelete