Thursday, March 26, 2009

Day 18: Soo many wasted dayss

It has been 17 days since I last posted, my apologies to any readers and to myself. I've been scanning through the internet for ages, it feels like I've become an internet hermit just lounging around looking for the next get rich quick scheme, or the new money making system. I think I've started to grow a small stubble beard on my face, better shave soon!

Don't get me wrong, I have not totally wasted my those 17 days, I've actually learned a lot and have gathered a lot of information and resources. I've made lists of "passing" websites that I believe are legitimate and safe enough to apply for, and MANY that are still pending in my making money online notepad that I still have to check up on. I've learned my due dilligence ever since my brother and I had gotten scammed by this one website and although it wasn't a huge loss, my brother now continues to get calls from that annoying company.

I have found a few sites that will make you money, some will not make you a lot, and some can make you money gradually but will take time, these are get rich quick schemes, but they are legitimate, and I have joined them myself and done my research. I will not post the sites yet, but I will keep you posted on my progress and when I get paid I will show you my payment proofs and everything so you know its safe, that is when I will show you the links. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment