Friday, March 6, 2009

Research....Research....Research

I've spent the last 2 days researching, coming across many sites from many sources. A site would catch my eye, then i would begin my due dilligence on the site looking up for any negative reviews and looking at the site itself, and I would click on a site (usually a forum) and I would look at all these reviews and someone in the forums would mention a site or another way of making money and it would usually interest me...so then I would do my due dilligence on those sites as well, and the cycle goes on and on.....a major headache.

So I have not officially started my campaign for the $100 000 in a year yet, I will post once again either tomorrow or the day after, I believe that will be a sufficient amount of time for me to at least find my first site to be joining and I will post it as "DAY 1". Again, feel free to comment, and please do suscribe to my blog!

2 comments:

  1. i recently started including google ads on my blog and have made $3 in a day so far :) not much, obviously, but then you'd only have $99 997 to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello amelie, hey money is money am I right? Ah yes, I should have thought of that, after all the blogs I've looked at with those ads on the side. Thanks for reminding me! I'm going to try and put some ads up on my blog, see if I can get any money from it. :)

    ReplyDelete