Friday, March 27, 2009

About Me

Hello, my name is KingP, it is my alias I use online. Please refer to me as that and I would like to talk a little bit about myself. There isn't much to say about me, just that I'm a nice guy lol.

Well lets see, when it comes to money, it's the one word that wakes me up on a lazy Sunday morning. I simply don't just want money of course, I do need some for my own purposes I will not disclose on this blog. My 9-5 job is killing me, well....not really. I'm only getting 1 measly shift a week! My manager is a total b**** that treats me like sh***.

Enough ranting though. Anyways, this is one of the many reasons I have created this blog, to create a place where I can keep a list of my mistakes and the "goods"(websites) that can help me achieve my goal of making money online. My goal of making $100 000 dollars in a year would be a dream come true, I do have some doubts; however, I have to believe in myself or I won't get anywhere and that is the goal I have set. So this is who I am, and please do help me because in return it will help you on your money making conquest.

No comments:

Post a Comment