Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Here we go

So far I've thought of it this way, I already have a part time job which will help me bring in some cash to save and maybe spend on some websites. I'm going to try and get multiple income streams, which sounds like the best thing to rake in some cash.

Okay, so I've been researching and researching about all the different types of ways of making money online, there are:
  • Affiliate Marketing
  • PTC (Paid To Click) Websites
  • GPT (Get Paid To) Websites
These are a few of the more popular one's I've found, and there are many websites, some are scams and some are legit. The hard part is finding out which one's are and aren't. These websites consist of referring others to bring in some more money, it is kind of a neat way of doing things.This is a major headache, but if anyone has any recommendations on a site to choose from? I will gladly become one of your referrals. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment