Monday, March 9, 2009

Day 1: Snoozin', Surfin' and Internet Cruisin'

My apologies for my late blog, homeworks been a b**** lately, so here goes my first day, and I've figured out how long it actually takes to research this stuff, I'm not even done yet! Other than that, I'm thankful that I've had at least one follower finally, but please do keep coming. :)

This isn't the best start for my first day of money making;
however, thanks to one of the commenters on my posts, I think I've found my first way of making money, Google Adsense. I've checked it out and it seems there is potential in earning a lot of money(if your website is like super popular), but some money is better than nothing, so I'm going to try it out and this will be my first working online income. I will put it up some ads shortly if i can figure out how to do it. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment