So What is the main concept of the site?
2 words, Forced Advertising. The bonuses though are what I am really interested in. So here is how it works. The site's (I guess you can call it) "currency" are virtual business cards, these business cards are used to put your link to a website you want to promote and a description. The extra bonus here is the money making opportunity which I find quite appealing and it shows the site can be very sustainable.
The Money Making Concept
I will list how it works in a list format to make it easier on the eyes, in chronological order, of how it works.
- You buy a business card, and yes it costs 10 dollars, then put your website on it, and then you buying the business cards will get 50 cards shuffled from other users who have business cards.
- Point number 1 also can do the same for you as well, when a member buys another card, 50 cards will be shuffled, and the cards will keep shuffling until it finishes a cycle of shuffling for every card, so it will include yours as well. Once your card is shuffled you get $0.10. Doesn't sound like much? Keep reading.
- Your card can be shuffled an infinite amount of times, and you are not limited to just one business card. Buy as much as you want! I personally have only bought one card so far and my card gets shuffled once or twice a day, so 0.10-0.20 a day. That is pretty good since the site is only in prelaunch, the admin is planning to have more shuffles per day once more members start signing up. I am planning to invest more once I get my next paycheck at my job.
- Cash Out: Once you get to 20 dollars and you want to cash out, the way 10dollardreams system works (so that the site will be constantly getting more cards which in turn a more sustainable site) is that you only cash out 50% of your earnings and the rest is to buy business cards. Think about it, this is a good idea since it will get people to be more active by buying more cards, this will benefit YOU and everybody else since the more cards bought the more shuffles which means more money. And since it is not any of your money it isn't a big deal, you get to take out some money, buy some cards with money you've earned, and the cycle goes on again, good idea, no? You will make back your invested money especially once you get more cards in, and then once you have a steady cashflow you can constantly buy cards with out using your own money, just half the money you use that you made in 10dollardreams when you cash out.
- Also when you cash out, this is where the forced advertising comes in. There is a prerequisite for you to look at a certain amount of business cards/websites (NOT YOURS, SOMEONE ELSES) for a certain amount of time. Then you can cash out. This is how their forced advertising works.
- Referrals: These are the very special extras, when you get a referral, everytime they buy a business card you get a $1.00 commision out of it. If you are starting to catch on, you can see how lucrative this system can be!
- Upgrades: There are 3 levels, White Belt (Lowest), Green Belt (Middle), and Black Belt (Highest). White belt is when you haven't bought any cards yet, once you buy a card you are automatically upgraded to Green Belt. Black Belt has a fee to it, I just can't remember it though but I think it is around $150, sounds expensive but is worth it. You get $0.11 per shuffle instead of $0.10 (lol I laughed too when I read that). But not only that, if you are those types where your not up for advertising your referral link to get some referrals, you can buy some referrals that have signed up under no referrals. Choosing from a White Belt(cheapest) to Black Belt (Expensive but you will have a better ROI(return on investment) since Black Belts took the time to upgrade, it must mean they are active with purchasing business cards, which will benefit you with many $1.00 commisions
- Contests and Specials: Every month there are new contests and specials to earn some extra cash as well. The specials so far include a sign up for a deposit of $5.00 into your 10dollardreams account. And a toolbar you can download to get a dollar once you show proof. Note: Press print screen on you keyboard, paste it in paint, crop out everything around and just include some of your web browser with your toolbar showing and post in the thread in forums and you'll get the dollar once admin verifies it. The contest going on right now is getting the members to make videos on youtube and the best one will get the jackpot prize, before it was 50 dollars and has increased to 60.
Success To All,