Sunday, April 5, 2009

Day 28: Same Old Same Old....Give ME Something New!!

I think my head is going to burst, this whole past week I've been absorbing a bunch of information, about anything from Search Engine Optimization (SEO) to sites that could help me make that extra buck, and I've even dabbed a bit into the whole e-commerce industry, and the list just goes on. I've learned a lot this week especially, and I think of myself as no beginner anymore as I once was when I started this blog, and don't get me wrong I'm no expert either, I'm like in between. I'm thinking of starting a new blog and I feel as if I can share what I've learned so far to everybody, I will still keep this as a personal kind of journal about my earnings.

But anyways, I want to get to the point, I mentioned the past week I've been doing tons of research, but the thing is I get bored easily and even though I am doing great in Neobux, personally I don't believe one stream of income is plenty; and just 'cause I'm bored.

So here is what I am trying to say, if you have any programs that you are skepticle of and unsure if it is a scam or not, contact me or comment on this post and I will be your guinea pig for this program or site. But of course, I will take the logical steps before taking the program by looking at the site first and researching, then if those I find nothing, I will try out the program and will report back on this blog to tell you about what I've learned so far and it's legitamacy.

Contact me via my secondary email address showg34@yahoo.ca.
Or comment if you like about the program you are wondering about.

3 comments:

  1. I totally know how you feel! There is allot out there and it is truly exhausting trying to find and pick the good apples! Great blog! email me and we can share ideas?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh yes I would love to but I don't have your email!
    Or you could use my email on this post and go ahead and email me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete